Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fancy Saturday with my girls!!!!

On the overnight a bunch of us (most of us) got really excited because A) We all rarely work together and if we do we are separated into our departments, B) We have a lot of fun together C) We had one of the best managers for the overnight and D) it was just going to be a fun overnight!!! A bunch of us decided that we needed to go out and have some fun, so we planned a fancy Saturday date for anyone that was "young, fun and willing to get fancy"!!! We had dinner at Twigs and then went to my place for some smores! Dinner was so good and we all did get fancy!!!! I loved going out with them!!!

Kristin, Roxy, Carolyn and I...we missed the picture with the other Carolyn

I'm SO Asian!

My favorite Jewelry girls!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment