Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Growing up!

I've had the pleasure of nannying/babysitting a family of kids who I have come to love and care greatly for. What started off as caring of two children one summer ended up being three the next :) I love these kids and it's just fun to look back at all of the pictures we have taken and see how much they have grown!!!!

One summer we were potty training and I was their kaykalyn, the next summer Ella was a helper and set the dinner table and Alex had started Kindergarten and adored his new baby brother. Now miss Ella has a little attitude that just makes me smile, she can say Kaitlyn now but I am still and forever will be her Kaykalyn, Alex has gotten so tall and loving! I walked into the house after months and months of not seeing them and it melted my heart when he jumped down from the table, ran up to me and said "Kaitlyn! I missed you!" and then he had to run and find Ella and tell her I was there! I met Patrick when he was only weeks old and I could hold him with one arm...Now I need two arms and a hip to hold him!


Miss Ella


My boys!!!

It's become a tradition now!




She loves her baby brother!



What a stud muffin!!!




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment