Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blog Catastrophe

After reading a blog that was not so nice about me, and reading everything everyone had to say about me I was beginning to get very discouraged. My Uncle Gene, who I hardly ever talk to, was so furious I though something bad would have happened. He completely made my day when he wrote this on my facebook wall:

Kaitlyn’s Uncle Gene blog excerpt

Let me tell you about my niece Kaitlyn –

She is gorgeous, she is brilliant, she is talented she is cherished, she is unique, she is loved and most of all she is my sweet niece and anybody that does not agree with me can kiss my (sorry mom) butt…

Have a great day sweet girl.
Uncle Gene, Aunt Nettie, Allison and Annie


He completely made my day!!! I wouldn't have gotten through this week if it weren't for my friends and family. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment