Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Baptism!!!!

January 14th, 2012 I was blessed with the opportunity to be baptised into the LDS church! It was an amazing feeling! I was able to involve all those who meant alot to me. Maurie Moline spoke about Baptism and read my favorite poem of all time. My BEST friend Larisa spoke on the Holy Ghost as well. Amanda and Becca sang a musical piece while Karisa played the piano. Kimber and Trason gave the opening and closing prayer and most of all... Elder Calderwood baptised me. Elder Larson gave me the gift of the Holy Ghost today, January 15th. Elder Green was also at my baptism which meant a great deal to me. Friends from Provo came up (Becca, Whitney, Sadie, Kaitlyn, Jessica, Larisa and Kimber). Kaitlyn was a surprise. I thought she wasn't going to be able to make it!!! That was amazing! I cried during Maurie's speak as well as Larisa's. It was an amazing day with lots of support and love from friends and ward members! Thanks for helping me make a special day even more special!

Whitney, Sadie, me and Becca after I was baptised :-) Wet hair and all!

Me and Amanda!!!

Kimber, Jessica, Larisa and I!!!

Roomies :-)


This is how we truly are!



When she and I are together this is what we do....

We laugh until we cry!!!

The beautiful Larisa who talked about the Holy Ghost!

Taking a tour of my campus <3








Oh! Jessica :-)




We had lots of fun at the creek!


1 comment:

  1. Ha, my mom and I were wondering when that would finally happen! Just ignore all the silly jokes I make, you know I say them out of love! ♥ We're happy that you're happy and you finally got Baptised like you wanted!

    Love you!




    PS, thanks for convincing my mom! (;

    ReplyDelete