Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Little Warrior

I don't know how I stumble upon blogs that just make me bawl and that I can relate to all too often but I do... The other night I was looking up "families can be together forever" and found a blog from someone from the church. I read it and followed the blog she was talking about....and that blog just made me bawl.

A mother of triplets lost one of her boys, Owen, at 6 months. You'll have to read the blog yourself to get the full story and feel how strongly she loves her son. But as I was reading this blog and thinking about church the next day I started thinking "How can I be a better member missionary?" How can I share what I believe with others.

I wanted to share with this mother that she can one day see her son again and will get to raise him like she's always wanted. I wanted to say that he is with our loving Heavenly Father right now, watching them and that he is happy. I wanted to share these things with her, but didn't because sharing my testimony with others has never come easy to me.... yet.

http://bissingfamily.com/category/owens-gone/page/2/

No comments:

Post a Comment