Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

TWINNER!!!

Some people joke about having a twin, others say that their best friends are so much like them they are basically twins. Well guess what?!? I have a twin too :)

Her name is Kaitlin Nichole... My name is Kaitlyn Nicole... Yea, we are that cool haha.

We met when we were about to enter high school. We met in Europe? Or probably a little bit before in the airport in New Jersey but technically it was Europe. We didn't know we would be twins til probably about France.

We were getting ready for our home stays and our DM said "Kaitlin Nichole...wait we have two Kaitlyn Nicoles?? will be going ..."  From that point I think we became best of friends on that trip haha. We discovered that we have so much in common it's kind of scary :)  We did just about everything together!

It has been almost 6 years since we have seen each other now. I miss her but I still love that we can pick up where we left off when we do talk to each other again :) Plus... I've got one embarrassing picture of Kailin that I can hold against her... I believe it's that one picture where we tried to straighten your massive curly hair?!? :) One day we will have to have a reunion because it's just been way too long!






At the last hotel...and probably the coolest...we got to choose our roommates. I of course picked my twin and she picked me :) So we pushed our beds together!

And stayed up all night writing in this journal for Nelly :)

Attempted straightening her hair...but just drying it scared me haha

I couldn't have asked for a better twin that lives half a country away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment