Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Rodeo and more

Today I get to help out at the rascal rodeo at the county fair!!!!! My work is volunteering there and I am so excited to see the smiles on the kiddos faces when they actually get to participate in a rodeo (something that they couldn't do without this special rodeo). I also get to see my precious nephew today and his broken elbow :( We'll have to do something special for him. I am also going to a mud fight tonight! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I plan on getting down and dirty and everyone else better be too, because I will be throwing mud at them!


 
 


Last week I finished school....finally!!!!!!!! So now I am off until January and then hopefully I will get to start nursing school. In the meantime I will be working full time at Kohls.....Or somewhere else at this rate!

Yesterday I went on a date. It was fun. We played crochet in the park with another couple and then BANG! when we got home. We had a picnic in the park and then ice cream with homemade hot fudge sauce to top the night off!!! It was a night full of fun and laughter!


That's a quick update on my summer! Gotta go to the Rodeo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment