Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

I hope you had the time of your life!!!

WOW! It's been awhile since I have been on here lol!

I was just thinking about some of the amazing trips I have taken in the past!!! The best one....EUROPE!!! It's been 4 years since I have been there and honestly it was the most amazing trip ever. I met some wonderful people and had the best time of my life. It was a trip that included going to France, Spain and Italy. Ummm...let's just say I didn't like France that much lol. The memories, friendships, life lessons I learned and experience I gained I will never forget!

Here are some of the highlights of my spectacular trip!!!

Italy-Rome, Venice, Katolina, Florence, Naples, Assissi, & Perusia

First Stop-Coliseum...I had been up for 72 hours at this point :)

There once was a princess with LONG hair-her name was Rapunzel...JK :)
We got Nelly hats :)
Make a Wish-along the scavenger hunt in Rome, Italy

Wow, my hair was short
Nude Beach-ya, we were surprised and shocked too. Reporters actually were taking pictures of us because we were fully covered hahaha

The castle I repelled down!!!

I'm afraid of heights-this was a challenge for me
Vatican City-SOOOO BEAUTIFUL
We climbed that...somewhere along the cruise


France-Cannes, Monoco...I can't remember what other cities lol

Walk of LOVE!!! Everyone wrote their names of the wall <3

We climbed to this height-the group before us was really lazy so or DM thought we "American" would be the same. haha WRONG! We scaled this climb in 45 minutes (including Joe who was well over 300 pounds!)

Cannes-France

The group at the WWI memorial (or WWII???)-lots of crosses is all I know lol

Oh man, this horse. He belonged to our home stay sister. When she meant let's have a picnic with the horse she meant it...literally-he was at the table with us
Pont Du Gard-Right before we were settled into the homestays

Pont Du Gard-France


Spain- Barcelona, Madrid, Zaragoza, and some other hard named cities :)

Last night with my twin!!! we stayed up ALL night writing to Nelly in this book :)

Barcelona!!!

Being funny in the bus

La Familia Sagrada---it wasn't supposed to be finished for another 30 years!


Nelly!!!!!

That's right, making Paella on a restaurant rooftop!!! Boys vs. Girls. GIRLS WON!!!

My beautiful twin-Kaitlin Nichole Otto

Bethany!!! I hugged her all the way home. We almost didn't get to say goodbye to each other in Newark, but we did!!!
This trip was one of the most amazing trips ever. We woke up every morning to a song which had some dancing to it haha. We talked about he trip and every time I hear "I hope you have the time of your life" by Greenday I cry. It was our song.

No comments:

Post a Comment