Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sunny Summer Days!

Summer is one of my favorite seasons! Actually I like them all but summer especially :) There are two summers I remember more than others...Summer of 2006 and 2007.

The summer of 2006 was the most hectic summer in a long time. Usually families go on family vacations in the summer time but we are a little different. Everyone in my family are part of a swim team and with the schedule and meets we just can't get away. We also have BBQs every Tuesday so summer time is filled up. 2006 was just crazy. We decided we needed to do more apparently. My little sisters were part of the CBC summer play "the Wizard of Oz" They were munchkins and me...well I watched ALL 75ish munchkins. I got them dressed, make-up, and hair plus entertaining them in the green room til they were to go on stage. Practice was long and late then the show dates were stressful with scheduling the BBQs, swim meets and getting ready for shows. To top that hectic summer off my brother's girlfriend was going to have a baby :) So we had a HUGE baby shower and then for the month of August  I basically lived with my to help out. Helping out with my nephew was the best. I spent all my time with him, cried when I had to leave him and went down to Portland with my grandparents almost every other weekend. That was also the first time I went to a high school football game that fall!! Throw in a couple of weddings that summer too, almost forgot about those :)

Joshua Allen Halvorson...6lbs. 15oz.?? (I think)

Hanging out with Aunt Lynnie


Summer of 2007 wasn't sooo crazy but was the best summer I think. I went to EUROPE!!! My first time on a plane, first time being away from my parents...It was AWESOME!!! I did swim team for as long as I could before taking off for Europe where I met the most amazing people and had the best time of my life. Europe is a whole other post itself, I was there for most of the summer and have so many wonderful memories from there!

The Group!!!

My Beautiful Twin!!! Kaitlin Nichole LeeandOtto :)

Nelly with the Kaitly(i)ns...I was crying


Walk of Love-France

Coliseum

Trevi Fountain-Rome


Katolina-France

On the second to last night Kaitlin and I filled an ENTIRE journal with how much we have enjoyed the trip to Nelly!!! We bawled when we had to say goodbye in Madrid. Then Nelly pulled the journal out and held it up to her heart saying she would never forget us.

We got bored on the bus alot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment