Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Seester!!!

Today is my sister's birthday!!! Happy sweet 16 Gracie!!!

We fight sometimes, we hate each other sometimes but nowadays we love each other more and more and I am thankful to have you as a seester!!! You've grown up to be such a beautiful young woman. Your caring and smart and always know how to put a smile on my face. Only you can say YOLO and make it funny.

Remember that time you sat in the driver's seat with me and I screamed bloody murder because you pushed the gas too much?!? Well guess what...Tomorrow you are going to have your driver's license and give all of us old people heart attacks!!!

Love you tons and tons and hope you have had a great day so far!!

 
At least you don't do this anymore


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment