Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

ABCs about me...

Some things that describe me…   
Ambitious- I always go for big or don’t do it at all. Sometimes I take on way too much stuff but I always seem to get it done some way or another.
Brothers- I grew up with my brothers mostly. Sharing a room with them (a set of bunk beds, a day bed and a crib made for some fun forts!) was the best. I even thought I was a boy and dressed myself in boy clothes and told everyone my name was Kevin!
Clumsy-I hurt myself sometimes more than people hurt me. I fall standing up, bang into things that aren’t’ near me and sometimes I just wake up with something sore from something I fell off of or banged into the other day! 
Dependable-you can always count on me for something whether it’s keeping a secret or a promise.
Energetic-whether I am super tired or super cranky I am always full of energy!!! Sometimes I have too much.
Feetsies-I have the tiniest feet out of my entire family!!! Sometimes I hate it but most people are surprised at how small they really are. I am a size 2-4 J but I tend to wear bigger shoes because I am self conscious about it.  
Giggles-those who know me know that I have a contagious laugh! Once I get going I cannot stop. Sometimes my giggles make others giggle, and I sound like a little girl again!
Helpful-I would like to think I am helpful! I am always willing to help someone even people who I do not know! Helping others by volunteering my hours is one of the best feelings there is.
Insightful- I have been through a lot in my short 18 years but I have learned a lot from my mistakes. I like to be able to help others with their problems by giving them some insight into mine.  
James/Joshua- without these two I would still be more immature. Joshua is my nephew who I have been attached to since the day he was born. He has taught me soo much from how to change a diaper to dealing with seizures to patience. I love this little boy more than anything. James and I never got along but now he and I are really close! It’s amazing what distance can do to a relationship.
Kamiakin Brave-I am proud to be a Kamiakin Brave!!! Just graduated June 2011.
Laughs-I absolutely love to laugh!!! It truly is the best medicine.  
Middle child-unfortunately I am the middle child. Yes, I have been through the middle child syndrome stage and it sucks at times. But I am the only one in the family to have a younger brother, 2 older brothers and 2 younger sisters!
Nurturing-I love to take care of all the little kids in my family! I am the first granddaughter on my mom’s side so I feel like it’s my duty to take care of everyone!
OCD- I am OCD about a lot of things!!! It gets annoying but I wouldn’t be me if I weren’t a neat freak!!! 
Picky eater-I never thought I was a picky eater until my dad asks what I want for dinner. Everything he says is a no for me!!! I diffidently won’t eat anything with any type of seafood or anything in a white sauce! Some Chinese foods I won’t even eat…and I am Chinese!!!
Quiet (at times) - I like my quiet times; times to myself!
Reasonable- sometimes I do things differently but I never do things to hurt people. Everything I do is reasonable and sometimes chaotic.  
Short, swimmer, smiley- I am the shortest in my family…my grandparents who are shrinking are even taller than me! I have also been swimming for…12 years now (competitively). I also have a crooked smile-no one notices it but me lol.
Talkative-this is making Q seem like a lie but along with being quiet I also LOVE to talk!!!
Unique-I am diffidently a unique one of a kind one! 
Viola-I have been playing the viola since the 5th grade. They gave me the smallest one they had which was still too big for me and said I would grow into it. 9 years later-I still haven’t grown into it. In fact my viola is the midget of all the viola’s in my school’s orchestra and it actually is a violin wit viola strings!!! It’s my short arms.
Walrus- freshmen instrumental tour to Oregon the band/orchestra discovered I could not say Walrus or Albuquerque or social or an abundant amount of words.
Xylophone-I used to play these in 5th grade-until I hit someone in the head with the mallet! 
Young-I’m still young lol-I’ll be 19 soon!!!
Zealous- I couldn’t come up with anything else lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment