Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Important people!

Grandpa Lee!!!
My Grandpa Lee and I have been inseparable since I was born. His first words when I was born was "Pork chop!" yes, I did have Large cheeks!
He was mine from the start...

He was there for me at Graduation!!!

My sisters
While there is some age difference between my sisters and I, and we do fight alot and such I still love them.
I am the oldest, then there is Grace and then Emma...However I am approaching on being the smallest. Ironic.

Christmas Pajamas!!!



Larisa!!!

Larisa has gotten me through so much in life. I know that when I have dark days I can always count on her being there to cheer me up. We have known each other for about 7 or 8 years now. I dont know what I would do without her. She is my rock in life and always has been. She is my best friend and the sister that destiny forgot to grant me.


Fun and exciting Physics class...ha


Balloon release...Last day of High school!!!


The group...Larisa, me, Lauren and Cheyenne!


No comments:

Post a Comment