Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Am I ready for change???

A little more than 8 weeks from today I will be sitting in my first college class!!! I am kind of scared at the same time. I am going to be in a new state, new city, new environment with all new people. I love meeting new people and I just hope they like me. Going to Westminster College I think will be a refreshing new start for me and the chance to be on my own. While I am there I will be studying to become a Neonatal Nurse.

I know I will have tons of friends less than an hour away at BYU, Provo but I am still afraid of being “homesick”. I am going to miss all my little cousins up here that I get to play and cuddle with, I am going to miss my grandparents and the rest of my family like crazy and of course my kittens. IDK how I am going to not go through a day without cuddling with my kittens.

Despite my fear of being thrown into a new place I am excited for college. I have a countdown-which my aunt absolutely hates J


The front of my new home!!!

The Courtyard, I can see myself studying here!

No comments:

Post a Comment